Friday, January 3, 2014

Review of Sandy Santa

What is Sandy Santa? Well apparently it was inspired by a trip down under near Christmas and seeing Santa faces in the sand. Which I like the idea of but it's kind of weird associating the face Of Santa Claus with a warm and tropical place if you're not from one. Being from a desert, our winters are freezing and snowy and frozen. Most of the time. As for having a sand and sugar, orange blossom scented solid scrub shaped like Santa, red sand hat included? I adore it. He even wears sunglasses <3 it's pretty cute if I do say so myself. Which I won't. Because that's be really contradictory to my prior statement about Santa and the tropics. Anyway, apparently Sandy Santa used to be just sugar and sand like all of lush's other body scrubs. This Christmas, they added butters and lotions to the sugar and shaped it, like Buffy body scrub and body butter. It works great! In my opinion, better than Buffy. Which is pretty great. It leaves your skin perfumed with orange blossoms and citrus and I think I smell a little jasmine in there. It works really well, the sand does not present a mess, and it smells divine. The only down falls to this product is that if you're in a humid area it can melt or if it gets to hot it'll melt so I've taken to storing it in two ziplock bags in the fridge... So we'll see how long 'till mom kicks it out. As for the second downfall, that's because it's a limited edition product. What if, lush created the same exact product shaped like their original sugar scrub, with the same ingredients as a new body butter scrub? I'd love that! Especially for spring and summer, which is what the scent reminds me of. Yeah, they should definitely do that. Taking all of this into consideration, I would definitely recommend this to my friends and repurchase. And repurchase. And repurchase again. 
Love y'all! You LUSHables, you!
Lyss

No comments:

Post a Comment