Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Lush Haul

Went to the mall with one of my closest friends, Karin. Got there at ten am, left at 6pm. That's...(uses fingers to count) 9 hours? Sorry if I'm wrong. It's summer, no need to learn how to count. Anyway, we went to the mall and went to lush 4-5 times. The first time I picked up the enchantress bath bomb, and silky underwear. Second time my friend Karin bought her dark angels cleanser. The third time I bought the each peach massage bar, the massage bar tin, greased lightning, and the small happy hippy shower gel. ( yay for grapefruit! ) the last time, ( i guess only four) I went in and I talked to Kaye. I was having boy troubles and about to cry and she talked me through it. I love these ladies. Anyway- that time I bought popcorn lip scrub. I love it! Not so much an impulse buy, more a... Coping skill buy. Because that's what this store does - it makes me feel beautiful and relaxes me even in the most stressful times. I love lush!
" it's not an addiction, it's a life style" - Kaye.
Stay lushable!
Love,
Lyss    



1 comment: