Monday, July 1, 2013

Home from my mission trip!

Hey guys! I'm back from my mission trip. It was amazing - life changing and perspective changing and awe inspiring. Over the trip I used only LUSH products, except my deodorant. Haven't tries lush's yet. But my hair is healthy and soft, my face is clear, skin is baby soft. Used karma komba, it's raining men, honey I washed the kids, jungle solid conditioner, Wiccy magic muscles massage bar, Chou Chou I love you toothy tabs, and I think that's it. I feel like I'm forgetting something though, don't y'all hate that feelin? Anyway my family from Pennsylvania is visiting so I'm going to try to convert them to lushies like me. Can't wait to go back to lush! On the trip we saw a mini pow wow, went to a NA worship circle, learned about the Jesus way, met some 'family', did great work ( I built my first roof! ((Wheelchair roof)) ate a traditionally caught wild salmon with fry bread, corn, and rice, and listened to songs, language, and Elders of the tribe. It was an amazing week - our group got closer, we worked very hard, and learned about other cultures and heritage. This panorama pic is the first night back in Colorado. Stay lushable!

No comments:

Post a Comment