Monday, September 23, 2013

Fall is finally here <3

Hey lushables. So fall is my absolute favorite season! It can be hot, it can cold, it rains and snows (I'm in Colorado) the aspens change color, the air is crisp and clean, and it's comfy clothes season. No more pressures to look beautiful everyday. Which of course, lush helps me with! So yesterday I went and got my first whiff of let the good times roll. Wow, let me just say, I love the popcorn lip scrub, the smell of it, ( and the taste, HELLO!) and so I was instantly smitten. I have yet to try it on my face though, I'm sure, it will be fine. I also got Pheonix rising, and another tea tree toner tab. Which both of I have tried and I love. Homecoming is this week, hence the special occasion of the favored bath bomb. In love! I got my whole collection together - and I have... 23 items, including duplicates. Lush has gotten me through stress, and with the cinnamon (fave) it will double my stress coping. Make that 24! I have:
2 greased lightning
2 karma komba
2 coalface
Dr peppermint
Trichomania
Let the good times roll
Tea tree toner tab
Bubblegum lip scrub
Popcorn lip scrub
Gorgeous sample
Sexy peel sample
Sultana sample
Grass sample 
Jungle
Each peach
Cupcake
Bb seaweed 
Happy hippy
Silky underwear
And pheonix rising
Which comes out to 23... I suck at counting. Especially on a Monday. Well, here's pictures of my yesterday haul and my entire collection! 
Stay lushable!


No comments:

Post a Comment