Monday, December 30, 2013

Review of Angel's Delight Soap

So, before I even begin to review this, let me say this: it smells like sweet tarts to me, playdo to my friend, and captain crunch to my cousin, but like starbursts to my aunt. We all enjoyed the scent, except for my friend. This is one of the soaps that you either like because it reminds you of something or you dislike because it reminds you of something. 
That being said, I suggest you smell this before you buy it, and if possible, test it on your skin. Just like snow fairy (to be reviewed later) the scent morphs on your skin. To me, the reaction the chemicals (natural, of course. Between the soap and my skin) have seems to send the soap smelling towards the sour side of sweet tarts. Not necessarily bad, but it's no rose jam. The lather is rainbow, it feels divine, and the sour scent doesn't linger. It's a fairly cheap soap because what would've been 15-20 dollars of honey I washed the kids soap was a 5 dollar chunk of angels delight. It is a beautiful soap and I do suggest trying it to see if you like it. Some warn that after a while it turns plastic-y, I disagree with that. Mine is still a regular soap texture, maybe with a plastic bag covering but still the same soap feeling. Try it! And let me know your thoughts.
Love you LUSHables!
Lyss

No comments:

Post a Comment