Sunday, December 29, 2013

Review of Rose Jam Shower Gel

Hey guys! Sorry it's been a while since I've written - life has been really busy. Something I should let you guys know is my family is now going through a murder trial, as my cousin was killed. So I have a lot to deal with right now. A lot of people have actually written me about not writing - which really makes my day because I didn't think anyone read this! But that's what I'm going through so I will also put up things on grief and how lush has gotten me through it... I actually have done bath cocktails and grocery lists which gives me some organization and planned relaxation which I desperately need. What I'm looking for is logic, which has almost disappeared from my life. And lush gives it back to me. So, thank you my lovelies <3
On a lighter note, I am absolutely in love with lush and trust them fully again, since the allergic reaction I had I have been weary about trying new things but I think I've figured out what caused it! Butterball, or happy cheery blooming. Which sucks, because I really liked the happy cheery blooming bath melt. For Christmas, lush had this one thing called ROSE JAM SHOWER GEL. Okay, here's the thing. It. Smells. Like. Roses. And lemons. And honey. And a sugary just-out-of-the-oven meringue filled tart that you just bit into and you close your eyes and savor the flavor. The feeling of the lather of the gel is close to all the feathers in the world plucked so it's just the down of the feathers and stuck in a warm blanket with a hot chocolate and a ride down an old English lane in the winter time. This is what rose jam is about! So to tell you the truth, I love the scent of roses, but most of them, even what I remember from my first ever bath bomb from lush, rose queen, kind of smell like grandma scents and the old Chanel number 5 that smelled like powder and formaldehyde and some sort of flower (rose queen was NOT that bad. It was actually good. This is just a generalization) but rose jam? Rose jam defied all of my expectations and surpassed my past occurrences. It really is truly amazing and I hope that enough people (I've already tweeted three times and it's only been four days) complain about it being snatched out of our grasp as, sadly, it was a Christmas limited addition. Now, fingers crossed they make it permanent! Not only is it a romantic, fun and flirty scent, it's very sensual and intimate and in a sense.. Not to turn this blog x rated but it is very sexy and perhaps a little tinge of erotic in there. It just smells so great! It's like an orgasm for your nose, skin, and all of your senses. The scent is so dense (not too strong, but there is depth to it) that you can taste it. It's amazing. I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment