Monday, December 30, 2013

Review Of Whoosh Shower Jelly

WHOOOSSHHH
Hear that? That's my creativity on how to use this soap rushing by your ears. A lot of reviews suggest putting it into the fridge. I say no - unless you leave it there longer for three weeks - because as soon as the warm water touches it, it melts. And DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT put it into the freezer. Because it melts too, but the menthol and lemon in it freezes and it burns your skin if it comes in contact with it. And uh, hello?! It's soap. That's it purpose. I've found if you crush it into a loofah, you end up wasting a lot of product, or it feels like it. If you just rub it plainly on your skin, I'd suggest NOT breaking off a piece to do this and it just falls apart anyway. Don't just shove it on your head and rub, either. Because while it cleans and does good things for your hair, it does not (in my experience) clean your scalp and it doesn't feel clean your hair until the next day. Something that did, however work, and will ultimately make me repurchase this product, is I crushed t in my loofah, then crushed it some more, and even ran it through each layer of the loofah, squeezing it like a pimple through the layers. An unpleasant thought, as it very well may be (and is), for soap, but it works. And it cleaned and it cleaned and moisturized and was awesome. Something else I should warn about is it turns everything cold - because of the menthol. Even the tiniest bit in a bath will cause your water to feel cold. I did use it as a bubble bath, kind of like I use my fun. I put it into a strainer and held the strainer under the faucet as the water ran. Got pretty decent bubbles out of it, and it really did help with my severe arthritis. At the end of the day, I wouldn't recommend this to people who have never tried a shower jelly. I would however, buy it is a gag gift, show it to my lushie friends, and repurchase simply because I want to see if there are any other ways to use this seaweed moisturizing arthritis helping soap. And when I do, y'all will definitely hear about it. 
I just want to take the time to say thank you for the get well letters and the sympathy ecards I have received in the past day. Thank you guys so much, I love you!
Lots of love to my LUSHables,
Lyss

No comments:

Post a Comment