Thursday, June 20, 2013

Mini LUSH haul

Just came home from the mall. Only spent money in lush! I love this store, very much. Today I got the jungle conditioner, the Wiccy magic muscles massage bar, another tea tree toner tab, a secret garden bath bomb, a Phoenix rising bath bomb, and a ten dollar chunk of coalface. Erika and Ashley, the ladies that were working the floor today, are always so sweet to me. Honestly, I was worried about how the smell of jungle ( it smells like some spiced up bananas ) would affect my beloved karma komba and the lovely scent of karma, but I smelled it and it clicked - they go perfect together. The Wiccy magic muscles massage bar is going to be perfect on my mission trip ( leave the day after tomorrow!! ) for massaging my sore muscles, and also to help keep my naturally dry skin moisturized. I used it on a small area of my leg, and the warm, cool tingly sensation it presents is very enjoyable and it definitely is going to be very useful both on my mission trip and off of it. I've used coal face about three times and I haven't been breaking out as bad as normal - my skin is soft and smooth and I love it very much. So after having the sample, I fell in love and I would fathom that it is SO worth the ten dollars. Well, $9.25.  Phoenix rising in my absolute favorite, so I got that to use in my last two nights, and the secret garden bath bomb, one I have been eyeing up because of the whole flowers and flower petals included inside the bomb.the tea tree toners are amazing and make my skin feel very clean and when I say clean, it's a sweet, nice, deep clean.  I get four uses out of a $1.95 product, making each use about $0.49, a huge bang-for-your-buck. The total price of my lush haul today was about $47.00 dollars for completely organic, safe, non tested on animal products that can and will last for years. Totally worth it. Have fun lushies!
Lushable,
Lyss

No comments:

Post a Comment